Your #1 Mobile App for Resident Retention...
Make apartment living easier for your residents & benefit with better reviews, referral leads & lease renewals.
- Easy Communication Platform
- Send Alerts to Resident Phones
- Generate Referral Leads
- Boost Reputation Score
- Integrate Work Orders
How Does The Resident Express App Help You?
Here are some of the key benefits you’ll enjoy:
Just a Few of Our Powerful Features…
Custom Branded for Your Communities
The Resident Express App is custom branded with your community logo and is pre-loaded with your apartment unit numbers, contact emails and appropriate phone numbers. You don’t have to setup anything!
Create Referral Offers on the Fly with our Managers Dashboard
Every referral offer gets a mobile friendly webpage that promotes your community to prospects. Allowing you to take advantage of mobile marketing without eating into your marketing budget.
Instant Resident Surveys for Every Completed Maintenance Request
After a maintenance request is marked as completed, residents are asked to rate their service: Poor, Fair, Good. We track all responses for you.
Send Out Alerts & Segment Who Gets Them
Through the Managers Dashboard you can choose to send a push notification to your entire community or segment by building, floor or unit number.
Reputation Boost on ApartmentRatings.com, Yelp, Facebook or Google+
For every “Good” maintenance survey received, residents are asked to give your community a positive review on one of the big four social sites.
Apartment Communities Trust Resident Express
An Easy Communication Platform for Residents
User Friendly Managers Dashboard
The Managers Dashboard is password protected and accessible on any desktop or laptop computer. The Managers Dashboard puts you in control of a very powerful resident app allowing you to communicate easily with residents.
Through the Managers Dashboard, you can view how many residents are using the app, how many offers are being shared and by what platform they were shared on. You can also view the average time it takes to complete a maintenance request.
Even More Reasons To Get The Resident Express App
- Total Staff Training - The Resident Express team will hold webinars to train your staff on how to use the resident app and Managers Dashboard. You’ll also receive videos on-demand for any staff member that needs a refresher.
- World Class Customer Support - Resident Express support is available by phone or email Monday-Friday 8am -5pm PST. Our team will answer your questions and handle any issues or problems you may be faced with immediately.
- Brochures for App Promotion - Your communities will each receive a customized high-end brochure for promoting the app to your residents. Additionally, we can help by emailing residents and creating additional collateral.
- 2 Weeks Till Your App Goes Live - The Resident Express App can be launched on your communities in two weeks or less. First we create your communities on the app. Next we test the app. Finally we train your staff and provide you with the promotional materials for your residents.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Your investment in the Resident Express App is 100% Risk Free. If you’re not happy for any reason, simply let our friendly support team know (via email) and we’ll happily refund your money.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
How long does it take to launch the Resident Express app on my communities?
Two weeks or less. If your staff is uncommunicative (which happens from time to time, this may delay your launch.
Can you integrate with my property management software?
Yes! We can integrate with just about any property management software if the company allows for it.
How do I promote the Resident Express App to our residents?
We’ll supply a high quality brochure for you to print and hand out to your residents. We can also help email residents and provide additional collateral.
Is the Resident Express App available on both iPhone & Android?
Yes! The Resident Express app is available in the Apple App Store for iPhone and in the Google Play store for all Android phones. This covers the majority of the market.